Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I AM NOT DEAD!!



Well isn't that cute....

Anyways wassup peeps? Ol Captain CWJ is back and he's blowing the dust off this site. So what's new in the world?

Ah yes, Graduation day and All Hallow's Eve.

Good news, I got to wear a robe similar to batman/dracula/harrypottery ;Took some pictures with mah buddies ; Had awesome fried rice (Being a lover of rice) ; And Graduated!

Bad news? SPM is closer; Sister has become paranoid (she watched too many horror movies) ; And my hair is dropping for some unforeseen reason...(Tho maybe becoming bald isn't so bad...

...but then again...maybe not...)


As for the Grad Day pictures, I'm afraid I didn't take any.However if you rea-he-he-he-eally want to see them,head over to Eelaine's blog or my facebook account and have a look.

What else? Well all yer gamers listen up. L4D 2 is coming 17 November!

YAY!

Wait...


17 Nov - L4D2 release
18 Nove - SPM first day

WUT


DA


FOOK


Gawd dammit!!! X_X

Guess I'll have to wait till AFTER the exams before I can play the game... which is...8 Dec?

&^*&(&^*%^(

No comments: