Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where is it??

Note: The following message may lack the serious tone and sound abit whacky but what I am about to say is really really really serious and should be taken with the highest of seriousity <---- if the word exists.



Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm bothered.

By what? By the lack of peace. You see lately I'm seeing friends turned into enemies, with backstabbing, insults being thrown and all that shit I'd love to call hate. Here's my question.

Can't we all just get along?

Why? Is there so much hate?

Why? Can't we just apologize to each other?

Why? Do we always start pointing fingers at others when something goes wrong?

Why? Do stab the backs of those whom we call friends?

Why? WHY? WHY?! WHY?!!




Wait wrong picture...

Anyways my point is, why are we hating each other? After all we all originate from the same root, we all bleed the same blood and breathe the same air. So why do we treat each other like strangers?

I believe it's time to change that. That's right people, throw that hate out the window. Especially with the coming storm known as SPM, it's time to band together! Set aside those damn differences, and forgive the wrongs of the past!



In the name of the great Kamina(bless his animated soul), let's give peace a chance!

And now a video from the Black Eyed Peas.





This is Cpt CWJ, to peace y'all!

1 comment:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

I think, the whole world can see that we lack peace among us. The problem is, only the citizens care. What bout the authority? Gosh. I wish this world is filled of love and zero hatred. If only everyone is aware of this....