Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CWJ's Maple Comic #23



Yeah so I watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen and I must say it was GREAT! For those of you who haven't watch it, DO IT! BUY THE DVD or something! It was full of action and perhaps some parts which made you giggle like a mad clown (Maybe that was just me... JOKER ALERT!!) Anyways as much as the movie was great, there were some scenes which was a bit...awkward... And most of them was the scenes where the characters get resurrected.

SPOILER ALERT!!

You see, Sam actually gets killed by Megatron. And then what happens? He goes to robot heaven!



(joke reference goes to Chester A Bum from that guy with the glasses dot com God bless him and somebody give him some change!)
Optimus Prime's revival was OK.

But the revival of Megatron is the one that bugs me the most...I mean, he just gets up, gets mad and shoots himself to the moon(Fallen Base?)! I mean, wow...I know being alive is great but really now does he have to act like Droopy getting kissed?


LOL

Anyways he just shoots straight up from the ocean, smacking into a submarine (Thankfully not nuclear hence the comic) and flies straight into the Fallen Base (Moon?)

Other than that and some awkward movie plot, Transformers 2 is a rather fun movie which I recommend watching! With that said, i'm off!

NOTE: Everything said in this post is just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.I do not have any hate for Transformers or Michael Bay.Also if you wanna blam me for poking fun at the movie or Megatron...well you'll have to go through Fred, and Fred rages quickly.
Isn't that right Fred?

Yeah....so play nice! Cpt CWJ signing out!

No comments: