Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

There she is!!

Now you're probably wondering.What the heck is "There she is!"? Well ladies and gents,it's a mini flash animation series about an interesting relationship between two characters(A rabbit and a cat) that can never be accepted by the public, however in the end it is up to them to prove whether can this forbidden love blossom.So will they succeed? Go on and watch the series! I'm sure you'll enjoy it,i know I did. =]

Credit goes to SamBakZa.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


and the last episode! :


And that's it! Went off with a bang now didn't it? =]
Anyways I hope you all liked the series as much as I did.If SamBakZa does make any more of these amazing animations,I'll be sure to post em here! Till then!

No comments: