Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Fallen are coming for Revenge!! ><;



Well for those of you who haven't seen it,here's the trailer for the upcoming movie: Transformers 2:Revenge of the Fallen. Now as you can see this trailer already has shown quite a few "OH SHIET" moments.Here are the scenes where I went "OH SHI-" while watching the trailer:

0:12 to 0:15 Meteor Hits building.Gotta suck for those living inside. =\
0:29 to 0:44 Sucks to be them
0:45 Imagine if that old man decided to lay back instead of slouch frontwards. o_o;
0:58 to 1:01 I quote Will Smith. "Oh Hell No..."

And the rest of the trailer is pretty much similar with Holy Crap That's Awesome moments. (I love Mechas...don't like it?Sue me <_<;) Anyways I'm pretty sure the coming movie is gonna be big!

No comments: