Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, August 31, 2008

WHRRRR RIIIS HRREEEEE?!

Hello people,anyways great news! I watched the Dark Knight! 8D



=.=


Okay fine,I know i'm slow but hey,i've got so much work and so little time I haven't even watch Indiana Jones yet!

Anyhoo,the movie is great. Heath Ledger really did an amazing job as the joker,really that is by far the greatest super hero movie villain i have seen so far.But alas rest in peace Heath Ledger. T_T . Two-face was pretty cool as well,since he looked much much different from his comic counter-part.The only problem I have with the movie...was Batman's voice...

AW C'MON!

Can you even hear what is he saying?! Honestly I think the actor(whose name i do not remember,I think it's something Bale) overdid it with the whole Batman = Dark character. As Bruce Wayne he sounds ok. But when he becomes the Dark Knight he also becomes a Grizzly Bear.

Now here's what a bear sounds like...



No seriously.Batman's voice was so deep,that people actually made parodies about it!

Don't believe me? Here



Anyways other than that everything is ok.Like the new vehicles,like the new villains,the new suit is ok (much better than Batman Forever...MAN CHEST?!) But honestly,if they are making another Batman movie...please oh please don't turn his voice into a grizzly bear! DX

No comments: