Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who the heck wants to be THIS guy?!

Hello there everyone.I bet lots of people are wondering why i didn't post any comics at all this week.Well i say it's because of stress.

So what caused this stress?

No it's not holiday boredom.It's not because of helping people (that's my hobby lol) .It's not because of holiday tuitions nor the holiday homework either.

So what is it then??

It's because of this.....THING!




This game is I Wanna Be The Guy....

Oh yes....how it makes me NOT wanna be the guy anymore...platform games have one common goal.To keep the player from reaching their destinations.This game does it too damn well!

Honestly!

Every step is murder!Apples drop on you and kill you.Heck they'll even shoot upwards to get you!

AAAAARGH!!!!

Anyways the video above is my first attempts of the game.In case you didn't see it.
I'll just post another right here:



Now,fellow gamers. YOU DON'T WANNA BE THE GUY. Please, protect your sanity and avoid this game at all costs.Meanwhile I'll need to attempt finishing this game for my Gamers Pride.... X_x

No comments: