Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why so serious?

Well,today was pretty much a horrible day,woke up at 5 AM and did my usual mapling.(WOOT lvl 172!)

AUDIENCE: Get a life!

Me:Riiiiiight...

Anyways when my mom got up she came to me and said:

Mom: Son,i'm pregnant.And your father is the father

Me:What the...

Darth V: No I M YO FATHER!

Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Super Saiyan Sze:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Bob: What the fark?

CUT!!!

That was just my imagination gone wild.Anyways this was what happened really:

Mom:Son,i'm gonna get a tuition teacher.

Me:Cool...wait what?!

Mom: A tuition teacher

Me:Oh okay.Cool...

Well of course i'm not cool with that! I mean another tuition teacher?! C'mon! As if i don'tCH have enough tuition classes!

My Time Table:
Mon - Maths 8-10pm
Tue - Physics 8-10pm
Wed - BM 8-10pm
Thur - Chemistry 8-10pm
Fri - BM 2-4 , Add Maths 8-10pm

Can you not look at that time table and say Jeezus Christ?!And now another two classes?! I mean Holy *&@* With a side helping of (*@&! And for those of you who have more than my time table...Wow...God Bless you all man. o_O

Anyways I guess i'll just have to take the heat for now...

Later that day...
We were all talking to my sis via skype and web cam when suddenly,

???:YO DHUUUUDES!

Me:OMG KEEEEEL HIM!

???:OMG SERIOUS?!

Me:FALCOOOOOOOOOOON PUNCH! <----(LOL LINK)



-censored-





NO!!!THAT WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN!
Real life:

Sis:So have you been doing your homework?

Me:Of course!

Sis:Lies!!You haven't been doing your homework!

Mom:What?!My son hasn't been doing his homework?!

Me:Erm...i've finished my-

Mom and Sis:OFF TO YOUR HOMEWORK!!

Me: Fags....

M&S: What was that?!

Me: I meant Hags

M&S: WHAT?!

Me: I meant bags! Wait....oh shiet...

LESSON OF THE DAY: DON'TCH USE ANY INSULTS THAT ENDS WITH -AG

Anyways I found out that Naruto actually taught me something!

Well not really Naruto.But aw heck!



So any final thoughts about the events today?

well..




..........









EVIL EYE! *runs away*




credits go to
Dane Cook for the stand up joke
Naruto for being as gay as ever
RelVleDy from Youtube for making the evil eye vid
Capcom for creating the game Phoenix Wright
Scrubs for being as funny as ever.

No comments: