Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Thursday, July 31, 2008

DONTCH WANT!!! D8<

GAH! Assessments are coming and I have yet to start studying!I need to learn quick!Can the internet help me??Well this is what I got looking for chemistry and physics...



...

...

NOT HELPING!! X_x;

Perhaps I need a little motivation!?

=The Great Guide of Motivation=

Bet you were staring at that for a long time weren't you?

But that's not helping either!!

Maybe I'll resort to a little Sila Lihat Sebelah Trick?

Better not,or i'll end up like the following:

=Great Things You Should NOT Do During Exams=

Anyways,lesson of the day:
Study while you can or else you'll be in deep trouble when the time comes.Anyways I gotta run off to study now.But before I do...


TRAUMA FOR YOU PEOPLE!



WAKAKAKAKA! *runs off*

PS: If you guys weren't stunned or got a seizure after this,do fill up my cbox.It's been rather quiet lately... >_>;

No comments: