Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Saturday, June 14, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY!!

WAS YESTERDAY!! And boy was it the weirdest Marathon day I ever had.Why?Well let go on with a tale.....
((For the sake of the public's safety names were changed..LOL))

Me: Hey everyone!Y'all gonna run today?
Izumo: Naw,lets walk.
Kaori: Yeah
SUPER SAIYAN SZEE: Cheh,you all say walk only,in the end also run wan. <---LOLMANGLISH
Me: Fine,I promise i'll walk with you all.
Xenarax:You all go ahead,i'm leaving at 9:30
Izumo & Kaori : Let's escape to leisure mall together!
Me: LOL ELOPE?!

*The following scene has been censored due to extreeeeeeeeeeeme violence.So violent Saw would be proud.No really...he would be.*




*LOL TOLD U*

Anyways on with the story!

Me: I LIVE!!
Everyone: LOL

INTERMISSION

Teacher: LOL RACE WILL START SOON
Me: But I wanna Play Megaman! T_T



Me: OK.... =_=;

MEANWHILE!

Xenarax: Hey, my mom is waiting for us outside,can we pass through?
Guards: Sure
Xenarax: K thx.
Izumo: We did it we escaped!
Kaori: Shhhhh...don't say it so loud or the guards will hear.
Xenarax: HEY GUYS!AREN'T YOU GLAD THE ESCAPE PLAN WORKED?!
Guards: !!!
------------
Otacon: Snake!Snake??!SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!


MEANWHILE! THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY...........

And so the students got ready to run.Gathering at the starting point,adrenaline pumped...I too was pumped.I got ready...muscles tensing when the teacher raised the horn....and when she pushed it,I went for it!As fast as possible! Without looking behind! I WALKED!!

.....

Ok,so I followed my word and walked while everyone ran pass me like hungry piranhas going after a poor cow that dropped into the water.Anyways then I noticed Izumo and Kaori still in the race! SHIOK!

Me:Why are you still here?
Izumo and Kaori: Xenarax is a fag...
Me:Ooooooooookay,tell me something I didn't know.

And so we walked.....across the concrete road...across the wide fields...across the dangerous mountains...across this highly over exaggerated sentence...and then we saw it...the teacher..DUN DUN DUNN!!!
And then he followed us....like a lion stalking his prey....soon I noticed...A student is following him...and then another student!AND THEN A TEACHER! THEN A CLOWN! THEN BURGER KING!THEN GODZILLA! THEN ROBOCOP!THEN THE POWER RANGERS! THen,

Audience: WE GET IT ALREADY!!!

Me:Gaylord.... =_=

Anyways..it was one of those....those....CHAIN STALKER!! <----Zetsubou Sensei LOL

Anyways soon it was like this:



Me: Crap...I think I better run away....
Jiminy Cricket: Pinochi- I mean CWJ,you must remember to keep your word...or your nose will grow longer!!
Me:Wait...i thought it'll happen when I lie...
Jiminy Cricket:Then I will poke you with my stick!
Me:...just wait until I get a chance to buy Sheidtox....

FAST FORWARD >>

Me:Lol I got 4th last place....
Teacher: CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE WON A CHEAP COCONUT BREAD PLUS A BOTTLE OF TASTELESS WATER!!
Me: Sweet!
YOU KNOW WHO: EH KENAPA KAU MAKAN DI SKYLITE??
Me: But I haven't even done anything to the food yet...
YOU KNOW WHO: RAMPAS!!
Me: D'oh!

THE END

Note: The story above is fiction and makes no sense at all and is created due to the fact I have no idea what to write in the blog.

Note:The characters above are totally unlike their real life counter parts and only serves as entertainment for the reader.

Note:No kitties were harmed during the writing of this blog

etoN:If you notice this notice,you'll notice this notice is not worth noticing.

Moving on....

I woke up with a sore throat...anyways everyone be sure to drink loads of water.Cause the weather today is highly unpredictable. And for those of you who are still feeling down even after reading the above,enjoy the following video

----------> Click Here

Still not happy?Then...

-----------> CLICK HERE....I DARE YOU...

There...and if you're still not happy then you're probably suffering from down syndrome or something and there is no more possible way for me to help you.Either ways till next time!







WAIT!





what happened to SUPER SAIYAN SZEE??


He ran too far and flew off to another planet.There he was scanned by aliens and boy were they shocked by his power....don't believe me?Here's a video recording!

LOL LINK

SZEE IS OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAND!!

TO BE CONTINUED?!

No comments: