Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zetsuboushita!! (I'm in despair!)

....GAH!It's been only 4 days since the holiday started(excluding Sat and Sun) and I'm already dying out of boredom!!Sure the last 3 days were a hella fun with my buddies and the X-box 360....but that only lasted for 3 days.....after that...friends go bye bye.Xbox 360 go bye bye.....

I'M IN DESPAIR!NOT OWNING AN XBOX 360 HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!

Of course there's the laptop with some fun games.

DotA......
*vomits*

I swear i've been playing the game so much the announcer appears everywhere...
Example?


Taking your first bite on a morning breakfast.
FIRST BLOOD!


Watching my mom scold my maid
OWNAGE!

Watching my grandma smack a mosquito
M-M-MONSTER KILL!

Watching my grandma smack a 2nd mosquito
DOUBLE KILL!GODLIKE!

Finding out i forgot to take out a RM 50 note from my pants when my maid placed it into the washing machine...
HOLY SHIET!

........................

DESPAIR!Getting addicted to DotA has left me in despair!!

Anyways as for food i found myself alone with a bottle of mustard...

hmmmmmmm....

Sausage + Mustard...

not bad

Egg + Mustard...

not bad

Maggi + Mustard
Kuih + Mustard
Chicken + Mustard
Burger + Mustard
Pancake + Mustard
Fish + Mustard
Cornflakes + Mustard
Kittens + Mustard
Mustard + Mustard
Halo + Mustard
Blogspot + Mustard
SPARTAAAAA! + Mustard
Tau Fu + Mustard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

DESPAIR!!EATING SO MUCH MUSTARD HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!

Well eitherways it looks like there's still a loooooong time before holidays are over...and I'm currently so bored I even find THIS FUNNY



......................
ZETSUBOUSHITA!!FINDING THAT WEIRD LOTR GIF HAS CAUSED ME TO BECOME ZETSUBOUSHITA!!!!
......................

Anyways a little update on the music section.Cookies for those who remember the new 2 songs.
Anyways as for those who still wanna listen to FLOWER
You can always listen to it by clicking
-MENU
then select the song on the 'I pod" playlist.
Until then,
ZETSUBOUSHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: