Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My first Tag! From Max

Well,it looks like this is mah very first tag!So I'm gonna do this one a bit differently from others...HERE GOES!


1. what is the most important thing in your life?
My loved ones and.....


CAKE!

2. will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
INDIGNATION!!

3. do you smoke?
Well if I do I'd probably end up looking like this ol'chap here...

So I won't!

4. what is the latest gadget that you own?
MP4!

5. who did you mostly text yesterday?
Notepad

6. how old are you and are you a virgin?
Sweet 16 and i'm not from Virginia
J/K Of course I'm a virgin!

7. what is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
The Law! And the latest edition of Game Axis.Huzzah!

8. chocolate, oreos or vanilla?
A pirate once said: WHERE HAS ALL THE RUM GONE?!

9. where do you wish to get married?



10. how old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
O_o

11. how many kids do you want?


HOLY SHI-

12. are you in love?
Am I supposed to be?

13. where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Somewhere in Shamelin,can't remember the name tho.

14. name the latest book that you bought?


I sure wish that was true,but actually I bought Game Axis.Huzzah!

15. what is your full name?
Chan Wei Jie

16. do you prefer your mother or father?
Both.

17. do u believe in GOD?
Yes I do.

18. name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
Jackie Chan!

19. christina or britney?
Who the hell are they? O_o

20. do you do your laundry?
And If I say yes?

21. the most exciting place you want to go?













22. hugs or kisses?
Barney was purple because I CHOKED HIM!!Wait...what was the question again? O_o

23. single or attached?
Erm...single?

24. point out 5 things that made the person tagged you associated with you
1)He's a friend
2)He's a good friend
3)He's a really good friend
4)He's a really really good friend
5)He's a really really really good friend!
(Dunno what to write here actually XD)

i tag..



























and of course you!

Thanks for reading everyone!


--------------


For those who were lost during the disaster in China.May their souls rest in peace.
And for those who are still fighting for their lives,fight on and don't give up.There's always light in the end of the tunnel.

No comments: