Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well.

Well it's been awhile hasn't it? I'm sure y'all out there are having fun with the holidays. Also, Prom night just passed recently eh? I'm sure everyone had a good time there.As for those who are wondering why I didn't go? Well I bought the ticket, RM70 ouchies! And I was supposed to go. However looks like fate thought otherwise.

On 15 Dec 2009, my grandmother (father's side) passed on.
To show respect,let us have a moment of silence for her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, now I won't talk much about my grandma she's a nice lady and I'll probably feel bad if I go on about her.If she can read this (via Heaven Net or something who knows?) then I'd just like to thank her for everything's she's done for the Chan family.Rest in Peace.

Right, so as you know a funeral takes aprox 7 days. And that is why I couldn't make it for the prom night.Sucks eh? But I have no regrets to be honest.Though it would be nice to meet Lanette and a certain Reaper's girl(To a certain two readers YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!) If y'all got any good pictures let me see em!

In other news, COMIC FIESTA! W00T! Missed one day but hey! At least I'm going for the 2nd one a few hours from now. Can't wait to see what's there! I doubt a miserable RM25 note can get me anything but heck it's worth a try!

No comments: