Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now that reminds me...

Yo everyone,after reading a post about NerdGen2's trip to the F1 competition from Mok's blog , I remembered one thing which i was planning to do for quite some time now.You see during the previous holiday I was requested to help NerdGen2 produce a video for their presentation. One was made after a day or two's work.Unfortunately it wasn't used due to time limits.

Don't worry,I'm not trying to take credit or anything.It's just that I'm gonna throw away some files which is taking my PC space,and this video is rather large.So instead of deleting it and letting it go to waste I'm posting it here where i don't have to worry about loosing the file nor any data space.

Well,here is the original video for NerdGen2's presentation everyone,i hope y'all enjoy it!













Woops.wrong video...here's the real video:




Enjoy!

No comments: