Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alrighty then....

Today was a fun day at school,Khoi Meng/Labi-labi opened the tent used for scouts the day before in the class room and we all had some fun with it.Also the whole class(well almost.) discussed 'bout an act for the coming teacher's day.Well,why on earth was I voted to be Mr P? .....Don't tell me it's cuz I have a big ass...God gave that to me and I have no control over it <_<; Or was it perhaps of my English slang?...wait...Mr P sounded like a american teenage girl......NEVERMIND THAT!Either ways sorry for those who wanted me to be Mr P.Not to be unsportsman-like or anything but I really dislike playing as a villian...I just don't have the heart to say mean things to people(I sense people are gonna go BLUEK!.....). XD
Miss Tenaku gave us more HW as usual and I SWEAR THAT EVERYTIME I HEAR THE LINE "5 minutes." A kitty dies.So people,please refrain from saying "5 minutes".Think about the kitties!
Note: 2 Kitties just died when I wrote the "5 minutes" above.Wait...another kitty died...D'OH!Rest in peace little kitties...
------------------------------------
Anyways the hunt for the elusive Mana Khemia (a PS2 game for those who don't know.Go Wiki it,or better yet,friggin get it!It's a good game!) goes on.Hopefully mah Ol' buddy Kerel could get it for me.Though the chance of success is 0.000001%......

No comments: